Texas CARES is always in much need of supplies, especially food. We are trying to not have to raise adoption fees, so need help with the premium food we feed the cats. We feed foods that are as close to 100% natural and can be bought at PETsMART.
- Any brand unopened dry cat food
- Any brand unopened wet cat food
- Kitten Milk Supplements and bottles (powder milk is preferred)
Feel free to make a donation at any time at the PetSmart listed on the right of this page.. We can always also use the following:
- PETsMART and Cat Connection Gift Cards
- New or gently used toys
- Hooded Beds and little fleece oval beds
- Cleaning Supplies – strong kitchen size trash bags, paper towels, Windex, antibacterialsoap, laundry detergent
Donations can be dropped off for us at the PetSmart locations located on the right side of this web page. Please ask for a store manager and tell them the donation is for Texas CARES, or you may visit us between noon and 4pm on Saturdays and Sundays to drop items with one of our volunteers. If you would like us to send you a receipt for your taxes, please leave us your name, address, and phone number with the donation.
Monetary donations are always appreciated. Your donation will help to assist with medical bills, health and vaccination requirements, food, toys and much more! Donations can be made through our Facebook Donation page.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH ANY DONATION!